(Photo Credit: Pari Dukovic for New York Magazine)
- A New York Magazine feature on John Liu highlights some his recent fundraising woes.
- Gov. Cuomo is reiterating his veto threat if new rules on redistricting aren’t put in place.
- A state redistricting plan is being scaled back, so a few pols whose districts were combined are being “decoupled.” But a new Asian-majority Queens district will still pit Democrat versus Democrat in Flushing.
- A Sienna College poll shows that the governor is in big trouble: he has a lowly 69 percent approval rating! The poll also says that voters are split on both table gambling and the new teacher evaluation system.
- With all of the talk about declining Wall Street profits, it’s worth taking a look at an article like this, which puts their troubles into perspective.
- The Mets can’t catch a break.
- bigapplepolitics posted this